The world’s toughest satellite phone, Thuraya XT was designed to withstand the harshest of environments and the most extreme conditions to ensure you stay close, however remote the location.
The combination of advanced voice clarity technology and an omni-directional antenna ensures an uninterrupted signal even during non stationary calls, offering users a real ‘walk & talk’ experience.
To know more about the new price plans for Thuraya XT,
- Satellite telephony
- Rugged construction – IP54/IK03 standards (dust protected, splash-water resistant, shock proof)
- 2 inch outdoor color display
- Glare-resistant display with high contrast menu – for easy readability in direct sunlight
- Battery-saving technology – Brightness Sensor for the display to reduce battery consumption
- Perfectly balanced size-to-weight ratio
- Compact size – 128 x 53 x 26.5mm (h x w x d)
- User-friendly menu structure with fast access to functions
- GPS functionality for waypoint navigation
- Long battery life – up to 6 hours talk-time/up to 80 hours standby-time
- Messaging via SMS, e-mail and fax
- Organizer including calendar and alarm functions