Nikon AX-2S Automatic Level is an economically and surprisingly compact, light design.
The AX-2S for construction use, is highly affordable, highly accurate, and capable of withstanding severe conditions, including rain, extreme temperatures, dust, and vibration. Featuring magnetic-dampened compensators and rugged metal housing as well as built-in bubble mirrors and sighting lines, these auto-levels are exceptionally easy to set up and use in any environment. They are ideal for a variety of construction and surveying applications, including job site levelling, cut and fill measurement, surveying and checking.
- Magnification: 20 x
- Accuracy: + 2.5 mm
- Aperture: 30 mm
- Shortest focus: 0.75 m
- Compensator: Magnetic dampened
- Built-in Bubble Mirror – easy to see and level regardless of auto-level position.
- Plastic/Rubber Controls 5 6 – Easier control in wet or cold conditions
- Built-in Angle Circle – Turn angles, check basic alignments with no additional equipment.
- Built-in Sighting Lines – Quick alignment to the grade rod.
- Continuous Slow – Motion Screws More precise alignment.
- Base Plate: Compatible with all tripods, including dome or flat-headed.