FEATURES & BENEFITS
Unsurpassed Audio Quality
- Equipped with Motorola’s special voice processing technology, X-PAND™ and LLE, enables crisper, clearer and stronger audio quality, allowing you to keep communicating, even in noisy environment.
- Motorola’s unique MDC signalling allows the transfer of data communications at the high-speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
- The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive message, like call alert and send out the PTT-ID even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
- Expandable & easy to install in the field, by simply adding on option boards like voice storage board whenever your needs arise. The option board also allows up to 2 minutes of recording.
- The plug-in mandown option board feature will trigger an emergency procedure in situations where the radio is horizontal or still for longer than a pre-programmed time. It is critical for radio users who work alone or in isolated environments.
- The GP328 is certified by the US Factory Mutual standard intrinsically safe to operate in hazardous atmosphere.
- The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button.
Easy To Use
- Switchable RF Power Levels: with one button, users can switch between high and low power with reference to their specific application to conserve battery life.
- Tri-colour LED Battery Gauge indicates battery status with early warning on low battery strength.
- Tone Tagging allows 8 different ringing tones to be assigned to 8 specific users/talkgroups making audio caller identification to these 8 groups possible.
- Lightweight Lithium Ion battery option makes the radio one of the lightest in its range.