KYORITSU 4105A EARTH TESTER
- Dust and drip proof.(designed to IEC 529 IP54)
- In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire measuring system also supplied as standard accessories. (unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
- Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
- Capable of measuring earth voltage.
- Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
|Measurement Ranges||Earth Resistance: 0~20Ω/0~200Ω/0~2000Ω
Earth Voltage [50,60Hz]: 0~200V AC
|Accuracy||Earth Resistance: ±2%rdg±0.1Ω (20Ωrange)
Earth Voltage: ±1%rdg±4dgt
|Overload Protection||Earth Resistance: 280V AC for 10 seconds
across 2 of the 3 terminals
Earth Voltage: 300V AC for 1 minute
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010-1 CAT.III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557|
|Applicable Standard||IEC 60529 IP54|
|Withstand Voltage||3700V AC for 1 minute|
|Power Source||R6P (AA) (1.5V) × 6|
|Dimensions||105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm|