- HIGH RF POWER OUTPUT (60W)
- US MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F & EUROPEfS E-MARK
- ALPHANUMERIC LCD AND ILLUMINATED KEYPAD
- DTMF MICROPHONE
- HIGH-QUALITY FRONT SPEAKER
- MULTIPLE SCAN FUNCTIONS
- 200 MEMORY CHANNELS PLUS 1 CALL-CHANNEL
- MEMORY NAME FUNCTION
- CTCSS & DCS ENCODER/DECODER
- HIGH FREQUENCY STABILITY
- 1200/9600BPS HIGH-SPEED DATA COMMUNICATIONS
Alphanumeric LCD & Illuminated Keypad
Capable of displaying up to 6 large alphanumeric characters, the positivetype green LCD display comes with a 32-step brightness control to suit all driving conditions. Also, the front panel and microphone keypads are both illuminated for ease of use. Note that keys for only the 5 most frequently used functions are arranged on the front panel for simplicity (other functions can be quickly accessed via menu).
The TM-271A is supplied with a DTMF microphone as standard.
Multiple Scan Functions
For maximum versatility, the TM-271E offers several scan functions, including VFO (band) scan, all memory scan, program scan, memory group scan (group scan), call scan, tone/CTCSS scan, DCS scan and priority scan, which checks a priority channel every 3 seconds. TO (Time-operated), CO (carrier-operated) and seek scan resume modes are also provided.