Power in a Compact Package
• 4-inch gray scale display
• Garmin HD-ID™ sonar technology
• Transmit power (RMS)/(Peak-To-Peak): 200 W/1,600 W
• Maximum depth: 1,500 feet¹
• Beamwidth to 60 degrees
See More for Your Money
The powerful, simple-to-use echo 101 has the compact, space-saving design and advanced sonar features you’d expect to find only on much higher-priced units. The built-in Garmin advanced HD-ID sonar gives you excellent target separation and fish arch definition on the crisp 4-inch, 256×160 pixel grayscale display. Single-beam (200 kHz) transducer with 1,600 W peak-to-peak power output dives down to a maximum depth of 1,500 feet¹.
Save Valuable Space
Its compact, space-saving design makes echo 101 the perfect companion for small craft. Includes a quick-release tilt/swivel mount, transducer and versatile transom and trolling motor mount kit to make installation a snap.
In The box:
• echo 101
• Dual-beam transducer with transom mount and trolling motor mount
• Tilt/swivel quick-release mount
• Power cable